Vernon - LEEP Intergrated Design Process Workshop
February 8, 2024 (7:30 AM - 3:00 PM) (PST)
CHBA’s national LEEP team would like to work with you to develop and deliver a LEEP Integrated Design Process (IDP) Workshop to help your members learn how to comply with new energy-efficiency requirements in your region.
The LEEP IDP Workshop will demonstrate the Integrated Design Process, leveraging technical experts in an interactive discussion and exposing participants to NRCan’s tools (e.g. HOT2000, CBAT and MCE2) and how they can be used to support decision-making to meet local energy-efficiency targets.
The LEEP IDP Workshop will focus on how to achieve compliance with locally applicable codes and standards, providing participants with the following:
• An interactive update on local energy-efficiency requirements with an open discussion of challenges and solutions; exploring the impact of upgrades on energy, cost and carbon
• Provincial Archetypes used to demonstrate the IDP process and decision-making tools that can help members achieve energy-efficiency targets through either the prescriptive or performance code compliance path
• Information on tools, guides and technical forums developed by Natural Resources Canada
• Participating builders will gain access to parametric analysis, cost optimization, embodied carbon analysis, etc.
• A takeaway package summarizing the new energy-efficiency requirements and design solutions
• Opportunity to receive follow-up information and updates
This course is pending approval for 5.0 CPD
4411 32 St
Vernon, BC V1T 9G8 Canada
Breakfast and Registration: 8:00 - 8:30am
Training: 8:00am - 10:00am
Break: 10:00am - 10:10am
Training: 10:10am - 12:00pm
Lunch: 12:00pm - 12:45pm
Training: 12:45pm - 3:00pm